Wednesday, September 28, 2005

A small celebration

This is just a quick little celebration as one of my two monstering deadlines is almost over. So I might fit some gardening in, except for this rather lovely rain.

But my main celebration is that I have learned how to use the macro on the digital. So here is my very dark red Sparaxis, with minimal yellowing in the throat, which is my pride and joy.

Sparaxis3

And the buds on my Iris are getting bigger, the roses are about to flower, and I have my first asparagus. And long lawns. And lots of weeds.

1 Comments:

Blogger Alice said...

You have so many treasures in your garden, and even though the jobs are mounting up, you always have something to look forward to. (Or are there times you just wish it was all done and you didn't always trip over the next job whenever you walk out the door?)

That Sparaxis is a real beauty; definitely one to nurture. Well, at least not dig up by mistake.

2:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home