Saturday, July 30, 2005

My Garden from Space

In this world of modern miracles - this is how my garden looks from space:

Satellite

I can't get much better resolution than this - my place is on the left, and the older house we used to own is on the right. But the thought that fascinates me is that trees I have planted can be seen from space. And my solar hotwater system.

I am fortunate the town is in the high-resolution area - which stops just down the road - in other towns nearby you cannot even pick out houses.

To see yours, do a Google Search for "Google Earth", and if you have a modern computer and broadband access, you can download a small program and look at anywhere in the world.

1 Comments:

Blogger Shell said...

Awesome! I'm going to go and do that with my house right now. Thanks for the link. =)

9:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home