Friday, May 06, 2005

Blast!!!!!!!!

There I was, having a lovely, peaceful morning in the Kitchen Garden. I was cleaning up a back corner, which is a bit too shady to grow much, but it has this lovely, white Tobacco in there:


Nightscentedtob


I thought I would take a few branches off the suckering Queensland White Cedar in behind it - to open the area up a bit.

Aaaaaaaaaghhhhhhhhh! No!!!!!!!!!!!! That branch wasn't supposed to fall that way!!!!

My beautiful, white, six-foot high tobacco is now TWO inches high. :(
And this text is misbehavin' - and I'm gonna leave it right that way and go back out and weed!

1 Comments:

Blogger Alice said...

That's really sad. Perhaps you could rescue the flowers and dry or press them so that you can still have the benefit of that wonderful perfume.

3:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home