Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Where are the Wanderers???

I've just realised something else is missing. I didn't see any Wanderer/Monarch butterflies this year - and I have had the Swan Plant (don't ask me to spell its scientific name off the top of my head - it's a monster) growing for them. Heaps of seed on it though, so will have more for them next year if they call. They usually do.

Cool and windy here, with a feel of rain coming, and I have a few busy days away in front of me, so I have taken the barrow of bulbs off the nature strip.

Oooh, rain starting right now, and it is quite heavy. Send it down Hughie!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

are they lillies at all? the liliaceae family are monocotyledons which usually have llinear leaves. i can't see which are the leaves of your specimen. the leaves i can see look alot like ginger.

6:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home